Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cheap as Free

So on Sunday, my brother in law JD gave me a bag full of vintage transformers from his childhood collection for free because he didn't want them anymore. First THANK YOU JD! Second there are few things in this world I like better than free toys, especially vintage ones! So here you have Sunstreaker
Some random guys that I couldn't find their names,
Topspin (which is one that I actually already have so now I have two)
Seaspray
Cosmos
Trailbreaker (or as I like to call him the black Hoist because I had Hoist as a kid)
Overdrive
Jetfire (which is funny because I used to have this guy until a few weeks ago when I gave it back to Kenny, but this one is much whiter than the last one I had)
Camshaft
and Six Shot who transforms into six different things. Here he is a jet but he also makes a gun, tank, car, two different beasts and then a robot which there is a picture of below.
Six Shot robot mode
Cosmos and Seaspray robot mode
Random dudes, robot mode
Topspin and Trailbreaker robot mode
Overdrive, Sunstreaker, and Camshaft robot mode. Cheap as Free!

No comments: