Friday, June 1, 2012

Something smells

So May was a good toy month, especially because the MOTUC figure was the one that I have wanted above all others since the beginning of this line. . . . STINKOR!!! He actually smells and he is everything I hoped for.  Now I can be satisfied to not subscribe again because the other figures I want at this point will be few and far between (Mekanek coming later this year and Spikor are the only others currently announced that I really want) Read Odiphus' bio below.


Here we have minimates wave 44 variant set of Modern Ant Man and Kree soldier.  I just bought the variant set online because the other 4 figures in the wave came with the Disney sets that I alreadybought and posted about.

Here we ahve the other Avengers TRU exclusive two pack with the awesome Black Widow and Hawkeye!  I wish I had Black Widow as my personal bodyguard!

Here we have the actual wave of Avengers which is minimates wave 45.  The variant for the set is Colbie Smulders' Maria Hill.  Then you also have a Chitauri soldier and general.

The rest of wave 45 consists of Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Hulk.

The waves have been hitting fast and furious and this is wave 46 which is based on the upcoming Amazing Spiderman movie. Here you have Spiderman and Peter Parker

Here you have battle damaged Spiderman and the Lizard

The rest of the wave is Swat guys (with an alternate head to make one infected by the Lizard) then you have Unlce Ben and the variant of Aunt May (honestly this makes me a little mad that we now have two variants that are Aunt May. . . . .seriously DST what the heck) Anyhoo summer is always full of minimates because of SDCC so hopefully they announce some cool packs!

No comments: