Saturday, February 21, 2015

Extended Birthday!

Well toys for this post started before my birthday and continued up through 2 weeks after but that's the way it is with me!  Here you have the blue light cycle and Sark from the Tron Kubrick set D.  I have set A and want all the others but they are too expensive so when I found this loose I had to snag it.

Here we have some of this year's new DC lego sets. This is the Green Lantern set with GL with the Lantern in a cage, Sinestro and Space Batman but the reason I got the set was for what's below.

I love this cool little GL jet!

Here we have the F91 MS in Pocket.  I got this same one when I was a kid and so I have been waiting for a good deal on Ebay and found one so I snagged it!

Here we have the 35th Anniversary of Alien miniamte set, finally got a Ripley.  I love the Kane with the chestburster and the Alien in this set is way better than the others I got with the Aliens set.  There is even a Jonesy cat!

Then I snagged the Marvel Zombies villains boxset #2 with Sabretooth, Dr Doom, Kingpin and Morbius.  I love the combination of Marvel and zombies!

At the Salt Lake City Fan X (our comic-con) I snagged these two Battle Beasts that I had when I was a kid for a great deal! (Rowdy Rooster and Slowpoke Sloth)

 I also snagged some vintage Joes at Fan X. I got Snow Serpent, Hiss driver and  Water Mocassin.

Then here is the only toy I got on my actual birthday.  This is the SW black series 6 inch Scout Trooper and Speeder bike.  This series of toys is amazing and if I was rich I would buy them all but they are expensive enough that I only occasionally get one but I had to get this one eventually because it is amazing.

TRU Marvel minimates wave 19 showed up this wave and it didn't disappoint, there is anti-sinister six Spiderman, Space Iron Man, Ronan, Classic Sentinel and Payback Wolverine.  Of course my favorite is the IM.

Toy Fair happened this last week and they announced a bunch more MOTU figures that I want but this is the last year of that line!  Here is the most recent addition to my collection.  This is Ninja Warrior more commonly known as Ninjor.  A classic toy that I recall playing with so I had to pick this one up. Bio Below.


I love Hulkbuster Iron Man so when I saw this playskool Stark armor I had to snag it!  Melody loves playing with it, it looks awesome so great addition!  This is quite the varied post!  Just an example of how varying my collection is!

No comments: