Monday, November 19, 2007

The order that was made for one minimate!

So Shopafx.com ran a promotion that if you spent over 25$ in their holiday store you got an exclusive minimate that you will see at the end of this post. So the following things are things that I wanted so I could qualify for that minimates (we also ordered JD a BSG wave 2 set to help us get the qualifying amount) here we have teh Chubby Darth Vader nesting doll set. These are great high quality little collectibles I love em and can't wait for the Leia set in wave 2.
In the holiday store they were clearancing the exclusive player 2 2pack of Chun Li and M Bison for 2$ so I got that, I already have the Chun Li though so this is the new figure from that package.
Then we have this Buffy the Vampire Slayer PALZ halloween exclusive set and since I already have Oz and this figure comes with a Xander and was only 6$ I added this to the shopping bag.
All of that just so that I could get this exclusive Web Armor Spiderman that was originally slated for the Target exclusive wave that got cancelled so this is a great exclusive to add to my colleciton.

No comments: