Sunday, October 10, 2010

TRON!!!!! Is Back in force!

So Tron Legacy comes out in about 2 months and the toys are starting to hit in force and I just eat it up so here we have the first of two TRU exclusive 3 packs of mini diecast vehicles. This set includes Sam Flynn's Light Cycle, Kevin Flynn's Light Cycles and a Light Runner (the new car thing).
This is the other 3 pack which includes CLU's command ship, CLU's Light Cycle and a Recognizer. Very, very cool! I just wish that they would release some vintage style stuff to celebrate this new movie too.
Then here we have a 6" figure of Sma Flynn that has a light up chest and the coolest new feature that when you push a button his helmet lights up and his face moves and it says some movie lines. What a very unique and cool feature!
Then I found a 3 and 3/4 inch figure size Light Cycle at the Disney store last night that lights up! I also got a cool Tron Legacy zip up hoodie. I wish I could go to Disneyland right now as they have set up a Flynn's arcade with elecTRONica tokens and I'm sure lots of other cool Tron stuff! Man I can't wait for this movie it is going to legen. . . . .wait for it. . . . . dary!!!!

No comments: