Sunday, July 24, 2011

BOGO!

So normally new lego sets come out around the same time as SDCC and when we went into TRU on Friday I wasn't super surprised that there were new sets I was suprised for two things though. #1 I didn't even know about this Echo Base set you see here and where ESB is my favorite movie of all time I had to have this one. It has a bacta tank Luke, and R3PO and a 2-1B medical droid as well as a bunch of others. #2 TRU does buy one get one 50% off lego sets sales several times during the year but they usually don't include Star Wars. This time it did. So not only did I get two big lego sets I got it on a BOGO sale!!!

Here you have the Republic Frigate. Very reminiscent of the Blockade Runner I also recently purchased.

This set is even cooler because it comes with new jedi minifigures of Quinlan Vos and Eeth Koth!

No comments: