Friday, October 21, 2011

Prototypical

So the mail away exclusive this year for SW is this figure of the prototype armor of Boba Fett. So the first armor they made up for this character was more like a stormtrooper. We are all glad of course that they changed it to what it is but this is still a great exclusive figure. Even better was that I got a redemption form from Hasbros website and didn't have to buy a figure to get the form (they later changed that and made the online form unusable) they also didn't have assortment requirements for the proofs of purchase to send in so I used a bunch of old ones I had even as far back as 2005! Happy day.
Here we have Savage Opress from The Clone Wars. This is a great looking figure to pit against some of my jedi but I was disappointed that he did not come with a lightsaber of any kind.
This month's MOTUC figure is not my favorite but still cool. This character is from the New Adventures of He-man or as I like to call it He-man in space. In the show this character is called Flipshot but Nerf owns that name so Mattel calls him Icarius. You can read his bio below.

No comments: