Friday, October 26, 2012

Street Fighter Vs Battle Beasts Vs Wave 47

Great package from Lukestoysstore.com in the mail today. Got my wave 1 of Street Fighter Vs. Tekken. I didn't want the Tekken I got it for the SF characters which include Poison, Cammi, Sagat, and Ken.  I love finally adding more to my SF minimates.  I would love to get the rest of the cast from the Super SF II that I had on SNES this takes a good bite out of it!

Then this is the first Battle Beasts two pack released at SDCC this year it has the Ram Vorin and the Dragonfly Zik.  These look cool but the upcoming wave 1 Walrus and Snake are so amazing I can't wait for those.

Here we have Wave 47 of Marvel which included a Wolverine and the Alien Brood and the a Brood infected Wolverine is the variant.

Here we have some great favorites, Longshot and Dazzler which I was super excited for because they were both part of the card sets I collected as a kid.

Then we got a great updated bulked up Colossus. (He came with a Rogue that I didn't want)  This was a great wave and there are 3 more waves announced at this point (up to wave 50) so they will just keep on coming!

No comments: