Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Toy extensions

So some random additions to the collection. Here is a 12 inch Cobra Commander from like 1994 or something like that.  I love Cobra Commander so when I found this at a local antique store for 8$ I snagged him.

One of the few MOTUC figures left to buy this is Extendar (bio below)  Currently there is only one more announced figure that I plan on buying so not many more of these incredible figures to add to my collection.


I normally don't care for these Funko vinyl figures but I couldn't pass up this Alien.

The Disney store was clearancing their Muppets plush so I snagged this Rowlf for 10$

Another local antiques store got a visit from me and I snagged this vintage MOTU Sy-Klone

and this vintage Super Powers Superman.  Wish he had his cape but I loved this figure as a kid.

No comments: