Thursday, December 29, 2016

Post Christmas goodness

My big present from my wife for Christmas was the Marvel NOW blind bag series of minimates.  THe counter display box came with the whole wave and a bunch of duplicates which I can trade or sell but the wave includes Deadpool 2099, X-23, Space Knight Venom and I took the extra to make him Flash Thompson, then you have the Chaser Silk, International Iron Man, Spider Gwen, Old Man Logan and Miles Morales Spiderman.  I don't necessarily care about all of them but most of them are a score!

My mother in law got me the other two Rogue One Legos I didn't have yet. This is the Tie Striker and
This is the amazingly cool U-wing.  I love this one and it came with some great minifigures of Cassian and Jyn among others. 

Love the beginning of the year because it means new lego sets.  I snagged these marvel micro racers!  I love the minifigures and the cool racers too.  Magneto and his magnet car, Wolverine and the X jet, Iron Man (which I adore because he is in classic colors) and his cool car and then Thanos and his Infinity Gauntlet car.

The Disney store has these great Die Cast figures and so I couldn't pass up this K2SO because he is so awesome and it was on sale.  He was one of my favorite parts of Rouge One.


Lastly I snagged the TRU wave of Dr Strange minimates with Astral Form Dr Strange, Zealot, Kaecilius, Mordo, The Ancient One, and Doctor Strange. 

No comments: