Thursday, January 12, 2017

Yes I do buy dolls

Clearance!  Mega Blocks Kraang and Leonardo and Raphael gotta love it!
So I have found that I really like these DC Super Hero Girl dolls......yes I am serious......so I now have four as you can see. Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Harley Quin. My girls love playing with them which of course makes me happy but they just look great.

Finally found the new wave of Walgreens minimates.  We have jet pack Spiderman, Squirrel Girl, Captain America, Itsy Bitsy Spiderman, Hyperion, and Noir Spiderman love it!

Got my SDCC exclusive Daredevil and Punisher set from the Netflix show. 

Got a couple of older minimate sets on Amazon because they were on clearance. This is the Age of Ultron set that has a drone, Nick Fury, Ultron, Tony Stark and Iron Man.

This was the Days of Future Past set so there is a new better lookin Mystique, a Sentinel, Wolverine, and Senator Kelley (which is made from parts of Kitty Pryde)

Since I have a Uwing now I figured I need to have a V wing as well so I snagged this for cheap on eBay. Oh boy good times.


No comments: