Thursday, January 18, 2018

2018 here I come

Well i broke at the Box Lunch store and bought another Ban Dai realization figure of a Stormtrooper in the Samurai style sooooooooo cool.

Had to snag these dorbz as we don't get much Tron and Rocketeer stuff and because Xenomorphs are awesome.

Black Friday sale had this masterpiece Road Rage and I love the look of it so I picked up a great transformer for a great price.

New wave of Predator minimates at TRU.  I dont really care about the human figures but love the alternate versions of Predator.

This was a stupid Walgreen's breakdown.  I bought this two pack because I liked the Cloudraker figure......sometimes I have a small problem with self control when it comes to toys.

New Walgreen's wave of minimates had to be snagged because mostly I wanted the Cap in the hulkbuster armore.  I kept the Miles Morales, Captain Marvel, and Red Hulk but not the others.

I love SW legos and love it when there are sets that are EU inspired.  This is a sandspeeder instead of a snowspeeder.

Not the biggest fan of Pop Vinyls but when they aren't human they are great like Merman, Orko and Skeletor!

And of course I can't pass up vintage Tron stuff.

This Lego Boba Fett is simply amazing.  Sorry not to wordy this post!

Had to pick up this one as it is one of the few figures of old EU stuff we will get now that Disney is in charge and this is my daughter's namesake!  Love this figure!

This was my Christmas present.  I snagged a bunch of Kre-o Transformers on Ebay and my wife gave them to me for Christmas.  I am still a little obsessed with these little guys. 


Cool Black Panther minimates super excited for the movie in a few weeks.

I like jet legos and so I snagged this Black Panther lego set because of the ship but also because I love minifigures.

Luke's hut from Ahch-to that even came with a Porg!

Some micro fighters and other minifigures from a set that I didn't want the little gun thing.

Love the fact that they did a lego set of this from the Last Jedi GO SEE IT it is amazing.

I used to have a masterpiece Grimlock that I sold (STUPID ME) so I snagged this new power of the primes Grimlock which is awesome.  I also picked up a Swoop and a Slug (other Dinobots) today but haven't pictured them yet. 

No comments: