Saturday, November 25, 2017

Slightly Slacking

I don't know why, considering I have more time now then I have had in the last two years, but I keep getting behind in posting so since there is a butt load here I am going to make it quick.  So Mega Blocks did a series of figures from different properties so here is He Man and Skeletor

Alien xenomorph and colonial marine.

Borg and Captain Picard.  I don't know why but I am simply obsessed with different minifigures.

I found some great deals on these Ban Dai Star Wars figures based on Japanese Samurai, here is a royal guard. (AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't say enough good about these figures)

Got a great deal on this convention glow int he dark loyal subjects trap jaw.

Also got this on clearance at the megalopolis store front in Springville (they moved up toe Salt Lake county recently)

I also snagged this Twinferno at Megalopolis before they moved.

The premier of toys for the Last Jedi saw me purchasing this Kylo Ren Tie Fighter.

The Porg is the new cute thing and here's hoping it isn't a Jar Jar kind of thing cause they are adorable.

These are the only two figures I picked up that night because I have to reign in my figure buying cause there is just too many. This is Jedi Master Luke and Jedi in Training Rey.

Had to snag this cool new Resistance Bomber.

And of course the resistance transport pod (mostly so I could get a Rose minifig)

Love this movie so had to snag this minimate set.

Clearance sale at lukestoystore.com so I got these new BTTF sets.


More clearance so again got these other Gotham sets.  I like the show but not enough to pay full price on these sets.


Walgreens did a wave of Thor Ragnarok minimates so I snagged those. You have Gladiator Hulk, Valkyrie, Thor, Loki, the Grandmaster, and Skurge.

Comic Con was of course a great weekend for my collection here are some Mario figure sets.

I also got this knock off masterpiece type transformer called Grump (actually called Gears)

I got this Dorbz Rides Skeletor and Panthor

This is also made by Funko and is called Vinyls and is Trap Jaw and Heman so I snagged this one for cheap.

Then I discovered these SDCC exclusive Transformers Kre-o sets that are meant to look like yearbooks and have all the G1 characters that came out in '85.  I snagged this one on ebay and you can see all the goodness is came with in the next pictures.




As I love minigirues I got these ones of the Teen Titans, They have swappable parts and I just like the look.

These were on sale at TRU so I snagged these other Guardians of the Galaxy 2 lego sets.

On clearance at a random toy store at the mall I snagged this Rey for 12 bucks.

After I found that previous Kre-o set I bit the bullet and bought the more expensive exclusive from the year before for all the G1 from '84. This began my new obsession with getting a buttload of Kre-o figures and I'm sure I haven't taken pictures of all of them.



Again my Kre-o obsession led to this purchase on Amazon of a GI Joe set mostly because I wanted the Hiss Tank.

More Vinyls this time of Lino-o and Mumra

Also picked up this Voltron pop vinyl.

Also this exclusive flocked Beast man.

This dorbz set was also a must mostly because it had Snarf in it.

At Barnes and Noble found a cool Gundam on sale so picked that up because I love putting these together.

TRU wave 24 never showed up at my store which forced an Ebay purchase (UGH) but love the Gwenpool, Collector, and Carrion which are all never been minimated before and I love the new Scarlet Spider as well.

I love the movie Beetlejuice so I had to snag this minimate set.

Black Friday had this Mega Construx set on sale of Gyrados.  I like the look of these even though I am not a big Pokemon collector.

Found this at Target and had to get this updated version of Windcharger as it was one of my favorites as a kid.


This is a new series of toys at the Disney Store called Toy Box. I love this Rey figure because it looks like the Disney Infinity figures.

No comments: