Monday, March 31, 2008

Thanks to a coupon.

When Galactic Heroes first showed up on the scene there was a set with the Naboo starfighter, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Darth Maul. I didn't get this set because I was staunch on my only collecting original trilogy stuff. I am still mainly an original trilogy guy but I have also broadened my collecting to include prequel trilogy stuff. So last year when TRU got this exclusive set which included the never before done Qui Gon and Jar Jar Bink I really wanted to get it but could never bring myself to buy until now. I got a coupon from TRU for 5$ off a purcahse and so I figured it was about time to pick up this great set with a super cool looking Naboo starfighter. May the force be with you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a wicked collection!

Seeing that makes me pretty excited for the movie!

Peace.