Saturday, April 5, 2008

Less than a month to go!

So today is our 6 year anniversary and our 11 year anniversary since our first date. I just have to say that I love you Breanne you are my world and I can't live without you! You love me despite my enormous geekiness. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!
First of all I hope everyone watched last night's season premier of Battlestar Galactica and basked in the awesomeness that is BSG. As long as you did watch this then you also will have seen the new TV spot for Iron Man and you would have thought to yourself WOAH that comes out in less than a month! HOLY CRAP I AM SO EXCITED! Come on admit it I know you all thought this. Anyway in honor of that fact and also the fact that I was moving stuff around in my toy room I decided taht it was time to take an Iron Man family photo to display all of my Iron Man collection so here you have it.
Here is just another view of my awesome IM collection.
Then here we have 7-11's slurpee cup collection that they put out this week. The four cups are lenticular which I LOVE that sort of thing and then the other one is just IM's head and if you look close you can see the straw with the IM on it. Oh boy oh boy I love IM and amd so excited for the movie.

No comments: