Saturday, April 19, 2008

Order 66

So I went to Target today on my way to work and I found some new Disney Cars toys that Xander collects (including the ever elusive Flik and P.T. Flea set that we have been searching for for months) and as I went up to the checkout stand they had some Target Exclusive Order 66 sets. I did not know that these were series 2 I thought they were more of series 1 which I found disappointing because all of the sets had Jedi that were not actually killed by clone troopers (Obi-Wan, Anakin, Palpatine, Mace Windu and I think the other was Yoda) this series has Anakin Obi Wan, Luminara and Palpatine again but much to my delight there were two new sets for this series with characters from the expanded universe. The first here which is my favorite and has one of the greatest little SW figures ever is Tsui Choi and a Barc Trooper (which is also the first clone trooper figure I have ever opened!)
Then here we have Master Sev also from expanded universe and he came with and ARC trooper. This guy is very reminiscent of Sora Bulg but I love the posability on this figure and the cloth capes on both of them. This was a great find!

No comments: