Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So misunderstood.

When I saw this NECA figure of the Brainy Gremlin from Gremlins 2 I couldn't pass it up as the Gremlins movies are some of my favorite of all time. This particular character being on the top of my list. It is just a cool addition to my collection. The Gremlins were just so misunderstood as Brainy explains in the movie, I mean just look they can't be all that bad. . . .right?
This here is not the figure for October for MOTU (as I am still waiting on receiving this month's figure), this was the bonus figure for the month and thus was ordered seperately from my subscription. This is Zodak, not to be confused wtih Zodac from a few months back. His card says, "An ancient and powerful enforcer for the Council of Elders, Kar-tor studied the teachings and mystic fighting techniques of the Cosmic Enforcers and knows how to instantly identify an opponent's weakness. After his mentor, the original Zodac left Eternia to fulfill the Elder's bargain with Trolla, Kar-tor took his place ont he Council and helped lead them in battle against the Snake Men, eventually trapping King Hssss in the Void with the power of his staff. Although he prefers a solitary life of meditation in the Mystic Mountains, when he is called to battle, Zodak attacks his enemies using all the power at his command." I have said it before and I will cotinue to say how amazing I think these figures are. I wish they were at normal retail stores so that I didn't have to pay for shipping cause that sucks but otherwise these are worth it.

No comments: