Thursday, August 5, 2010

The best accessory ever!

So this is my last SDCC product even though it isn't really. You see Mattel sold this MOTUC Orko at the show but the SDCC version turns see through in water and the little spell book shows a SDCC logo in warm water. This version that I got is just the normal versino that I ordered on Mattycollector.com (well I should say my lovely wife ordered it for me). So you have Orko here with his bio below but the best part of this great figure is that the accesory for the figure is Prince Adam that you can see hiding int he bottom of the package! What a cool way to get that figure into the line. Since Orko is too small to be charging full price for they just put Adam in there and bumped the price up 5$ and voila a great addition to MOTUC!


No comments: