Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Post 300!

Well once again here is more stuff that came in the mail from SDCC (one more box to go). This is the rest of the minimate stuff. Here we have the Slime Blower Box set from GB2. This one has all four of the GBs in it and since I already have a bunch of them I am keeping this one in its package for now.
Here we have an X-Force set with Domino, Deadpool, Cable, and Feral. I love the Deadpool in this set he is totally wicked!
Then here we have a 90s X-Men set we have Bishop, battle damaged Wolverine, Jubilee, and Asteroid M Magneto. We only need a few more 90s X-Men to have them all and we are getting Professor X in an upcoming wave so wahoo! I spent a good amount of time last night rearranging shelves because I am running out of good display room for my piles and piles of minimates!

No comments: