Monday, December 20, 2010

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So one of my top favorite MOTU figures as a kid has now been reincarnated in the classics line. Here you have Buzz-Off! This is of course a great looking figure and you can read his bio below. Man I can't wait to have a good shelf to put these on which will give me the excuse I am waiting for to open them all!


Here we have the first Disney store exclusive Marvel Minimate pack of the Classic Heroic age which contains Thor, Spiderman, Iron Man, and Captain America. Yes these are all characters we have plenty of already but this set is a great looking one and I especially like the Thor.
Then here we have an undead Geonosian from an episode of TCW. I had to get this one as it combines two things I really like, Star Wars and Zombies!

No comments: