Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Me Grimlock!

Well first of all I had to pick up this Kevin Flynn Identity Disc because it is the first time I have seen the white one! It is really cool because it has a display stand and it makes sounds and lights up! I couldn't pass it up (also it was on sale).

Dont' know why I can't get this picture to load correctly but oh well. These are wave two of the die cast vehicles. The two I had to have were the 1 man light jet and the 3 man light jet. Then I got the other two so that I could have all of them. The other two are CLU's sentry's light cycle and a grid limo. Man I loved this movie! If you haven't seen it yet then you must do so now!
Next we have a great deal I got by buying this from my best friend Kenny. This is the Masterpiece Grimlock. Here he is in Dino form with a butter knife to help give you scale.
Here is just another pic of him in dino form.
And then last you have him in robot mode with his sword, gun, and crown, The sword and gun light up in his right hand. I love these MP transformers there are few toys cooler than these!

No comments: