Friday, January 14, 2011

Post Christmas Christmas

So wave 37 of minimates finally showed up and they keep pumping out great minimates. This waves army builder was a doombot. One came with a Thing and the other came with the variant trenchcoat Thing.
Then there is the six armed Spiderman and a Spidey villain long awaited Lizard!
Then the best new minimate in a long time is this 90s Professor X with his hover chair! He came with an X-force Warpath. I love this hover chair it is definitely one of the best accessories to date with a minimate!
At TRU they have exclusive MAX elite heroes packs but my TRU hasn't got them in but someone returned one at my store so this pack of Special ops guys showed up on the peg so I snagged it up!
Well because of a TRU promotion with their rewards r us program during the month of December I earned a whole bunch of rewards r us dollars but since TRU didn't get in the new minimates I wanted and some of the dollars were going to expire I had to use them. So with those coupons and some TRU gift cards received at Christmas I bought this really cool Jedi T6 shuttle. Not only is the ship really great it comes with new minifigures of Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin.
So this Comic 2 pack was supposed to be in stores but all the remaining packs planned were made internet exclusives so when BBTS put this on clearance right when I was about to ship my loot with new minimates I picked it up because it has some Rogue Squadron pilots from the books which is one of the things I still collect.

No comments: