Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Additions and subtractions

So at the same time that I am reducing my collection significantly I have also added to it. Here we have the new Excalibur boxset with a great powerhouse Juggernaut, Captain Brittain, Nightcrawler with a great bampf stand, and Meggan.
Then we have the new Thor movie army builder set which was the individually packed figures of Frost Giant 1 and 2, Laufey, Selvig and and Asgardian Royal Guard.
Those came in the mail today and I also found today at TRU the exclusives of civilian Thor, Volstagg and Lady Sif. This movie looks like it is going to be awesome. I also have the Thor movie wave coming in the mail!
The BBTS box also came with the BTTF 25th anniversary box set which came with Biff, Principal Strickland, Marty with his 50s skateboard, and Doc Brown in his radiation suit. The set also came with these fire tire marks to use with the mini Delorean.
This gives you an idea of the like 130 minimates that I am reducing out of my collection. I decided I needed to cut back and the easiest way for me to do that is to reduce what I already have, it makes it easier for me not to buy new stuff. So some previous posts will be of product that I don't have anymore. Mostly it was stuff I didn't care about like 24 minimates, Rocky minimates, and then alternate versions of characters I already have, and all of my duplicates among others. You obviously can't see them all here but it is a good amount. So now even though I was approachin 1000 different minimates I am just going to stop keeping count and just buy the new characters that I really want instead of trying to be a completeist. The lot I am selling also includes some minivehicles, c3 sets, and the box of the carrying case I just got last week.

No comments: