Friday, March 18, 2011

Behold!

So for the past several years, since they opened up Ikea up in Salt Lake Valley I have been eyeing this display case. It reminds me of SDCC display cases because you can see stuff from all sides as its walls are all glass. This last week we went up there and I told Breanne that I wasn't going to pass it up again so voila here it is. Getting this case was also the one thing I needed to do before I opened up my MOTUC figures because I wanted a good place to display them before opening them (I didn't open all of them though, I kept some in their package).
So top shelf you have Beastman, Merman, Skeletor, Evil Lyn, He-man, Battle Cat, Orko, Man-at-Arms, Teela, Prince Adam, Screech, and Zoar.
Shelf two you have Neo. . . . . . .wait that is the poster on the wall. You have Scareglow, Tri-klops, Webstor, Whiplash, Faker, Trapjaw, Buzz-off, Roboto, Zodak, Mossman (who smells very very very strongly like a Christmas tree), Stratos, and King Randor.
Third shelf you have Grizzlor, Hordak, King Hssss, Adora, Bow, and She-ra.
and at the bottom we have a palace guard, Chief Carnivuz, Zodac, Optik, Count Marzo, and Keldor. This display case is the best ever!

No comments: