Monday, September 10, 2007

UGH!

Oh happy day. Well I went to TRU today and found that they had received some of the next wave of SW TAC figures (however I still need CZ-4 and the McQuarrie Vader figures) so I see this Boba Fett (from his first appearance in cartoon form on the SW Christmas Special) and I picked it up quick and then continued to shuffle through the other figures. Then when I took a closer look at the figure I discovered that it was an UGH figure. For those of you (most of you) who don't know what that means it stand for Ultimate Galactic Hunt which means this figure was made in very limited quantities and what makes it different is that Gold Plated wording on the package and the Gold coin instead of Silver! Super duper!
Well and here is a titanium of Colonial One from BSG, just had to have it.

No comments: