Sunday, January 25, 2009

Toy senses pay off.

So while I am student teaching I don't have a lot of time to be going to stores and looking for the stuff that I want so when I had some time yesterday I went to a couple of places. On the way home my toy sense told me I needed to stop at Kmart even though I don't normally find anything there. Well thank you supernatural collecting senses! I finally found the last thing on my GI Joe list. This was one of my favorite GI Joe vehicles as a kid. It used to be called the Water Mocassin but is now called the Sting Ray and it came with the pilot Copperhead who was one of my favorite figures as a kid. The boat itself is amazing it has features I didnt remember, it looks great, and is just awesome all around. The only problem I have with this is that they made the Copperhead figure the Pythom Patrol version so he looks different than the original which is a bummer but the boat is what I cared about most and I have it now and am very satisfied.

No comments: