Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bobble Heads Galore!

Well I had a great weekend with my family and when I got home last night late I got the mail and got my package from TRU.com with the other TRU Exclusive of Weapon X Wolverine and Silver Fox.
I also got Special Ops Wolverine and Deadpool even though these are in the normal wave coming out soon because having an extra deadpool is just fine with me and an extra Wolverine to trade is always good.

My brother Ben was down from Boise and he and his family got me a great gift for graduation (I graduate this coming Friday). Not only is this a cool present but they actually got me something of Star Wars that I don't have yet! These are SW Bobble Heads and here we have a Tusken Raider,
A Stormtrooper,
Princes Leia,
Obi-Wan Kenobi,
A Jawa,
Jango Fett,
Greedo,
Darth Vader (which is great to go on my DV collection shelf),
Darth Maul,
Chewbacca,
C3PO
and of course Boba Fett! Thanks Ben and family for this great gift, we miss you guys and hope to see you again soon!

No comments: