Tuesday, December 8, 2009

To infinity and beyond

Here we have the last new DST release of minimates for the year (there are still some TRU sets to come). This is the Infinity Gauntlet which includes Drax the Destroyer, Adam Warlock, Thanos, and Mephisto. All very cool if obscure charaters.
Here we have Mara with her first Star Wars toy. A couple months after she was born I found this Barris Offee doll on clearance so I picked it up intending to give it to Mara. Now that Barris has been on several episodes of the Clone Wars which Mara watches with us I figured it would be a good time to give it to her since now she knows who the character is and likes Star Wars too. I wasn't here for the proud moment last night though when she asked if she could take the doll to bed with her, that's my girl!!!!

No comments: