Tuesday, December 1, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things!

So I haven't posted for about a month now and well this hoard of new toys makes up for it. First here we have Scareglow from the MOTU classics line that was an insane headache to actually get despite my subscription with mattycollector.com but I don't want to get into that as it makes me steaming angry. The card here says, "In life, Nul was a shift bounty hunter who spent years attempting to break into Castle Grayskull, obsessed with legends that within lay the power to become Master of the Universe. In death, he was cursed and banished into the dimension of Infinita - forever chained to his past crimes. He was brought back to Eternia by a magical spell of light cast by Skeletor to locate the most evil warriors int he five dimensions. Provided with a scythe of Doom, Nul agreed to join forces with Skeletor and quickly became known as "Scareglow" due to his ability to burst forth and freeze his enemies with fright." And yes he does glow in the dark! I love these figures as you all know they are amazing in sculpt and just everything so even though Mattel sucks sometimes I will continue to get these!
This is a promotional minimate of Goth Girl who I really know nothing about but if you posted a widget on your blog you were entered to win her and since she is a limited edition minimate I posted teh widget and I won her. She came a while ago I just haven't posted until now. The guy who writes these books used to work for Diamond Select and so he got them to make a minimates of the character from his book. Very cool.
This is the only GI Joe Rise of Cobra action figure that I bought and that was because I didn't want to get one and love it and then start buying a bunch more so I waited quite a while to buy this Flash figure because I thought he was cool and then I only bought him because he was on sale. He is a great figure and didn't make me want to go out and buy a bunch more so that is cool.
Now here comes the massive loot of minimates that I got in the mail today! Here is wave two of Terminator 2 minimates. We have the Asylum Assault T1000 with the Asylum Sarah Connor,Combat T800 with young John Connor, Battle Damaged Sarah Connor and Motorcycle cop T1000. This wave didn't get its corresponding TRU exclusive pack but this is still a great wave and as always the T1000s are amazing.
Here we have first the Previews exclusive pack of Ray and Glow in the Dark Slimer (I love the base on the Slimer). Then you have the 2 minimates that were new from the wave 2 boxset (the other two were duplicates of Ray and Winston) We have Gozer and a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man with a new facial expression.
Here we have wave 29 of Marvel Minimates. This here ist he Variant WW II Wolverine with the X-Force Wolverine and then a Hydra Agent (shown in both its versions)
Next we have the amazing 90s cartoon version of Storm and then our first non living dead Black Panther (as the other version of BP was from the Zombies wave).
Then my favorite of the wave is Armored Daredevil and the super sweet Moon Knight!
Then we have wave 30 which includes Spider Girl and the Variant Ultimate Spiderwoman and then a Vault Guard shown in both its versions.
Then we have Scorpion with a great new mold for the tail on his back and the House of M Spiderman.
Then we have insulated Spiderman and Electro (a long anticpated Spiderman Villain along with Scorpion)
Then we have the next wave of BSG miniflyers and the last BSG minimates that will probably ever be made. This is a Viper with a Battle Damaged Starbuck.
Thern we have a Cylon Raider with a Red Stripe Cylon which were the Cylons that helped the humans in the final episode of the series. So there you have a few of my favorite things and an incredible pile of loot! I have more minimates coming in the mail so it won't be so long before I post again!

No comments: