Tuesday, June 7, 2011

good times, noodle salad!





So Breanne entered a thing on the Disney website to be among the first of the general public to ride the revamped Star Tours ride at Disneyland. She won and so we flew down to California and here are some pictures from that weekend. We went to Disneyland all day Friday and then California Adventure on Saturday and then came home on Sunday. The new Star Tours is amazing! This picture is in front of a thing set up outside the park while we waited in line.


This is in the Star Trader shop outside the ride.


Here I am in the Starspeeder 1000 cabin


Here we are with our 3d glasses.


Here I am inside Flynn's arcade in California Adventure right before Electronica which was amazing. They had a show called Laserman which you should look up on youtube even though it won't do it justice because it was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.


Here is the neon recognizer


Here I am with a light cycle.


Outside Flynn's


Here are some pics of me and my babe that I love.

No comments: