Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crystal Skull This WEEK!

So I got this Indiana Jones Potato Head a while ago but I just forgot to put it up on the blog and it is fitting to put it up now since Breanne and I will be going to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on Wednesday night at midnight. This potato head plays the Indy theme song when you press the hat down and he comes with a golden potato head idol.
Super Hero Squad are great little collectibles I just have limited myself to only getting the sets with figures that I really want so when I found this pack with Deadpool in it I snagged it. The other figure of Punisher isn't my favorite but hey I got a Deadpool so I am happy (now they just need to make a minimate!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heya Pat, your cousin Joe here. I couldn't find your e-mail on your blog to send you those websites.

send me a reply to warl2@hotmail .com

hmm that L looks like an I but it is a lower case L