Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Movie Mania

So TRU put out a bunch of new movie merchandise and that includes the Indiana Jones stuff. There is a bunch of stuff that I would buy if I had a bunch of money but since I am limited and try to only buy the things I really am interested in I restrained myself and only bought this one 3 3/4 inch Indy figure He is very well done and has awesome articulation.
Yesterday I found this new set with Fin Fang Foom and Iron Man and had to buy it just to get the IM figure. It if about 10:15 and I will be leaving here shortly to go and see the midnight premier of the IM movie and I can't even express how excited I am about that!
TRU also put out a bunch of Hulk movie stuff and that includes the Super Hero Squad stuff and so I had to get this set with a Hulkbuster IM and then Hulk figure (that I will porbably end up giving to Xander) Anyhow It is great to get some new stuff here it has been a slow few week on new stuff!

No comments: