Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Its about time!

So I decided this evening that I needed to go down to Walmart because I had that toy feeling that I was gonna find something I have been waiting for and voila! This wave of 25th anniversary joes has been a long time coming and I found 3 of the 5 from this wave that I wanted tonight and most importanlty I found this H.I.S.S. Tanks driver. I had this guy as a kid and he and the tank he drove are among my favorite childhood toys of all time. I love this guy!
Then we have the generic Cobra Viper. Hopefully they continue this line long enough to get some of the other vipers like Alley Viper, and Heat Viper.
Then we have another one from my childhood, Spirit Iron Knife. The thing I remeber most about this figure as a kid was that our eagle has a broken foot so he wouldn't perch. I love the slight updates to this figures and increased poseability while still remaning incredibly faithful to the originals this line rules!

No comments: