Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Batjet awesomeness

You may remember that I purcahsed the My First Batmobile on clearance at Target a few months back and it was awesome. Well today I got the My First Batjet at Walmart on clearance for 11 bucks and it is even awesomer (yes I know that is not a word). This toy makes sounds but the coolest part about it is that you hold the wings and point the jet away from you and pull the wings back and it shoots discs out of the front and man do they go fast and hard (probably not the safest toy for a small child so good thing I am a big child!). This would be a great toy (sans discs) for a toddler which is proven by the fact that Mara loves this and the Batmobile.
Then here we have the first of quite a few comic 2 packs that are coming out that are all on my want list. Here we have the Legacy set with Darth Talon who was on the cover of issue 0 and then Cade Skywalker, descendant of Luke, disenfranchised Jedi and all around great character and great comic series. This obviously got opened to go on my characters with lightsabers shelf and the other Legacy pack is Imperial Knights which I am actually even more excited about because the figures look awesome.

No comments: