Friday, September 5, 2008

Rancor VS Queen Alien VS Power Loader, who would win?

Despite the fact that this new Galactic Heroes set is 3/4 stuff I already have it was still a must have because of the 1/4 which is the Rancor. This Rancor has a mouth big enough to eat the figures and then a backside that flips open to make sure you can get your figures back out once they have gone in. I am so glad that this set came out quickly after SDCC because I hate seeing something cool that I want and having to wait like 6 months before I can get it.
So quite a while ago I saw a prototype for a Power Loader Kubrick toy from the movie Aliens and I knew I had to have it. Then when the set came out it was 70$!!!!! so my dreams were gone. The set has been out for quite some time and last week I was looking on my minimates forum and someone posted a link to a sweet Aliens Kubrick deal so I clicked on it and voila here was this set that I wanted and it was only 20$!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I snagged that up quicker than . . . . .well quickly. So this set has a power loader, Queen alien, 3 soldier aliens and 4 eggs.
Here is a more closeup picture of the set.
And here is the reason that I wanted the set. This Power Loader is one of the coolest toys I have ever got! Despite the fact that Kubrick are nowhere near as cool or articulated as minimates this set is great just because of this loader I LOVE IT. I love this movie it is definitely in my top 10 favorite movies of all time so that makes this toy even cooler to me.

No comments: