Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great new Marvel figures. . . . and marbles?

So since the Marvel Legends line (which I still think is great) has not been as successful as of late Marvel figures are now going to be made in SW/GI Joe 3 3/4 inch style with great articulation and this is my first of this line IRON MAN. This is a great looking well articulated figure and I would probably get a ton of these figures if it weren't for the exhorbitant 8$ price tag. I guess I will just have to pick and choose eh.
Then the Toyfare magazine that I get has had ads for several issues about Marbs which are themed marbles. Their first big license is SW and so when I saw these on the shelf at TRU I figured I might as well go ahead an get one and the only character that sparked an interest was Yoda so here is the first and most likely last Marble that will ever be in my collection.

No comments: