Tuesday, July 28, 2009

COMIC-CON!!!!!!! The People.

So lets start that Comic-Con posts with the pics I have of some of the famous peoples. This is the closest picture I could get of Mr Luke Skywalker himself, mark Hamill. I followed him outside after his signing and this was the b est pic I could get. It was like 100$ to get his autograph so being this close was good enough for me.
here is me and Snake Eyes, I almost got his sword but he was too fast and smacked my arm out of the way!
Here is me and none other than Spock himself Leonard Nimoy, this picture was free thanks to the schmoozing of Breanne and Karri. Over my shoulder to the left is Brent Spiner but I didn't want to pay for a pic with him.
This is my favorite moment of the whole con, I got my picture with James Callis who is Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica. He is my favorite character on the show and the picture with him was only 10$ so wahoo! He was really cool and nice.
And here is the pic from Karri's camera of the same moment.
Here is Stan Lee sitting at the Marvel booth where they had a cool display you can see here os the Mark I-IV of the IM suit.

This is me and the statue at the Mattel booth of He-Ro who was the exclusive figure at the con and you will see in an upcoming post. The quick list of other famous people I saw and or met at the con and who haven't already been mentioned include: (Forgive any mispellings please) Elizabeth Mitchell, John Cho, Scott Wolf, Adam Baldwin, Morena Baccarin, Nichelle Nichols, Kevin Sorbo, Tyrese Gibson, Kevin Eastman, Nikki Clyne, Bear McCreary, Margot Kidder, Eddi James Olmos, Esai Morales, Richard Hatch, Michael Hogan, Aaron Alston, Jim Parsons (and the rest of the cast of Big Bang Theory), Ana Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Anna Paquin, Sam Trammel, Stephen Moyer, Michelle Forbes, Ron Moore, Matt Groenig, Eric McCormic, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Green, Breckin Meyer, Matthew Sunreich, Christie Golden, Troy Denning, and once again Mr Steve Sansweet. I am sure there are others I forgot to mention and some I just don't know their names but it was lots and lots of fun.

No comments: