Wednesday, July 29, 2009

COMIC-CON!!!!! The other stuff Haul!

Well the minimates overshadowed some of the other cool stuff I got including this 25th anniversary Soundwave that includes 4 tapes (Buzzsaw, Ratbat, Ravage, and Lazerbeak) I love me some Soundwave so I had to snag this exclusive.
I also picked up this Sky Strike Stratos at a random booth for 5 bucks it was just an impulse buy but was to ease my mind that I missed getting a Keldor by a few hours cause someone else bought it at the booth I was looking at.
Here we have He-Ro the MOTUC figure the back of his card says-Given the sword of He by the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension on Trolla, Ro was told to go forth and combat evil. During one such epic battle, he was infected by a techno-organic, virus by Horde Supreme and sent through a vortex to the magic planet of Eternia. Once there, he was healed by Eldor in a mystical pool which absorbed his virus. In gratitude, He-Ro swore to help free Eternia from the Snake Men and Horde Invaders. He defended the free people alongside the great King Grayskull, eventually bequeathing his sword to the King upon his heroic death. I love that this line is including some great figures from He-Man history. The only way to be able to tell that this figure is from SDCC would be if you open him up an take off his chest plate there is supposedly a SDCC stamp on his chest. Also there are three different color of staff orbs but since I am not going to open mine I will never know what color mine is as the staff is all closed up!
We went to Disneyland Thursday night for Karri's birthday while we were there and so I picked up this Stitch as Yoda because I think he looks the best of all the Disney SW crossover figures.

No comments: