Thursday, August 20, 2009

All seeing!

Well once again we have a great looking MOTU figure from the Classics line and this is the last regular monthly figure as next month starts the Subscription program so I dno't have to go online and hope that I will get one of these as they are insanely popular. There will still be bonus figures I will have to go online for but the regular monthly releases will just be automatically sent to me Wahoo! Here we have Tri-klops with his doomseeker and a special skull ring that glows int he dark hidden in the package too. Mattel finally got smart and sent the figure in a smaller box that keeps the figure from getting damages in shipping so kudos to them as my Hordak was slightly damaged. I am still loving everything about the look of these figures it makes it difficult to not want to open them!

No comments: