Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BEHOLD!!!!!!!

Ok so these pictures are by no means really detailed because I don't have the patience for that right now but there is a small room off of the family room in our new house that my incredibly awesome wife has allowed me to take over for my toy room (although some of this room will be for my wife's sewing machine and the closet is for her craft stuff) so these first two pictures are of the two sides of the room but there are better pictures that will follow so keep reading. Also some of this stuff is displayed outside of this room on my desk unit and on top of the entertainment center.
Here is the other side of the room.

Back to side one we have some shelves with some Cars, BSG titaniums, Aliens Kubricks and Mezitz, Buffy Palz and some Cosbabies.Here you have my GI Joe Sigma 6 and my 25th anniversary and other GI Joes.
This is the window ledge in the room that has my SW Galactic Heroes and then some shelves with my Terminator and GB minimates.
Here we have all the Marvel minimates as well as LOTR. Above that we have random stuff like MASK, Shadow Strikers, Sectaurs, Sky Commanders, Tron, Gremlins and other random stuff.
Here we have all my MOTU Classics figures in my favorite IKEA curio.
Here we have Mighty Muggs and Street Fighter minimates and then Minimate vehicles (BTTF, Speed Racer, and Halo)
This Curio has vintage SW, C3PO and Boba Fett stuff
The bottom of the same curio has random TF and Gobots and then vintage MOTU.
Here we ahve a shelf with all my DC minimates and then BSG minimates too. On top of the curio are some 25th anniversary GI Joe vehicles. The red shelf has my Iron Man, Captain America, Deadpool, and Gambit figures (My 4 favorite Marvel characters) as well as some FF figures. There are also some Lego snowspeeders there too.
This case has my 200x MOTU figures as well as the classics Lion-o figure from SDCC this year.
The top of this same case has my loose SW collection of characters with lightsabers, pilots, Mandalorians, and Clone troopers.This other corner of the room has some shelves with random things like Gundam and other robots, Stikfas, Xevoz, NBC, Stark Trek stuff, and much more.
Out of the room on top of the entertainment center is some of my SW legos.
Next to that are my MOTU stactions.
Over on my desk set you have more SW legos, my Masterpieces and commerative series transformers along with some other random TFs (like all my seekers)
The other side of the desk unit has all my Soundwaves (and Blaster too) some of my Darth Vader collection and my Yoda Collection. There are still some things in boxes that will get displayed at some point but I am not done setting things up but this is the vast majority of things. Hope you enjoyed seeing how awesome I am (or crazy depending on who you talk to!)

No comments: