Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Where have I gone?

For any of you out there who wonder why so long between posts (I am pretty sure this is the biggest gap between posts since I started this blog) let me explain. We have been looking for a house since the spring and finally got into a short sale house. We closed a few days before Christmas and were able to move in on December 27th. So since my last post there has been a lot of packing going on, I also didn't really get any new toys until Christmas day and thos will be posted about soon enough, but really I am just saving the next post for pictures of my new toy room! I am about halfway done setting up and it is going to be EPIC! Can't wait. So for now rest assured that I didn't disappear I just had other larger things going on this last month and a half!

No comments: