Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Toys out the wazoo!

Ok well this vacation brought so much toy goodness it was hard to decide where to start so I am starting with the package that arrived last thursday before I left. This is the Ralph McQuarrie concept C3PO and R2D2.
Next we have a purchase from Comic Con I got this at the Hasbrotoyshop.com booth and it is the SDCC exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept Yoda and Obi-Wan.
Then this is what greeted me when I cam home was a package from Cornerstorecomics.com (which I went and visited their store in Anaheim). This is my MOTU Staction wave 5 that I ordered back in february and which after quite a few delays finally shipped and here we have Evil Lynn and Screech.
Here we have an evil snakeman Sssqueeze.
And last but not least we have Rio Blast. Well I can only do five pictures per post so there will be some more here really quick.

No comments: