Thursday, July 1, 2010

Old School

So Hasbro has done several waves of what they call the Vintage Collection which are new figures on reproductions of vintage cards. The new mail away figure for is shown on the sticker on the package and it is a missile firing Boba Fett made to look a lot more like the vintage figure. I have already sent in my upcs for this. So I didn't get all of the new wave of these because some of them were done in a previous vintage wave and to my glee TRU was having a buy one get one 50% off sale so the fact that these figures are more expensive than others was somewhat negated. Here we have Hoth Leia.
Here is a Cloud Car Pilot.
Then you have Echo Base Han Solo.
Dengar,
Dack Ralter
AT-AT driver
and 4-Lom. I really just like the look of these figures (except Dengar who looks really bad) and the packages are really cool.

No comments: