Sunday, June 3, 2007

Awesome Star Wars Disney Toy Announcement

One of the purposes here on my blog is to show upcoming toys that I am excited about like here we have some new Star Wars Potato Heads that will be released in Disneyland Star Tours shops, you can see there names in the caption at the bottom of the picture and you can go to this link - http://www.swstartours.net/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=265&Itemid=58 to see more exciting news about disney characters in Star Wars costumes and Muppets as well and some other cool products being released in the Disney Star Wars shops. Xander is already super excited for Spuda Fett.
San Diego Comic Con is an exciting part of the year because they always have some minimate exclusives available. This year we have two zombiemates Giant man and Daredevil. There is a zombiemates box set being released later in the year with Wolverine, Spiderman, Hulk, Captain America, and Luke Cage. Minimates always excited me and I will be getting a lot of them in the next month or so. There are a lot of other upcoming toys I am already awaiting this are just some of the most recently announced. The ones I am already waiting for I will just post pictures of them when I actually get them.

No comments: