Friday, June 1, 2007

June 1st the Emporium grand opening

Well my wife Breanne just started a blog for our family and I decided it would be cool to post information about my passion and hobby which is toys. So this blog will be dedicated to pictures of my toys and information about upcoming toys (my wishlist) and other cool toy related tidbits. I will also post a picture and description of new toys that I get when I get them and why I like them etc. So right now I am just trying to set up the basic layout of this blog and then I should start to have some regular posts. Tomorrow is June 2nd though and the transformers movie toys will be released so I will probably have some new toys with pics to post here pretty quick, and it is a rare week that I don't get anything new toywise. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do, the only thing that makes me more happy than toys is my family.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Pat,
I love your blog! Put more on it.

Love,

Lana