Friday, June 15, 2007

Yup more Robot heroes and the coolest Star Wars collectible I own!

Well once again I couldn't help myself and I finished off the Robot Heroes that are on the shelves right now and got Insecticon and Rodimus they are cool and adorable.
Now this is probably the best thing I have got in my Star Wars Collection. Breanne bought it for me for father's day (I knew about it so she let me open it when it got her in the mail today) this is Gentle Giants animated maquette statue of Roron Corobb. He is an Ithorian Jedi that was animated into the Clone Wars cartoon on cartoon network (and he will be an action figure in wave five of the 30th anniversary collection here in a few months, I can't wait) This statue is superb looking and simply chic a la huit awesome. I have wanted this since the first time I saw a picture of it and it just came out this week and I found a sweet auction on ebay for it last weekend and pointed it out to Breanne and voila here it is I love it I love it I love it I love it. . . . don't you? You don't have to answer cause I know you do!

No comments: