Sunday, June 29, 2008

Reasons Part 5

So continuing my reasons to be excited about SDCC (that would be the San Diego Comic-con for those of you not in the know) I collect the Masters of the Universe Cartoon Box sets which includes the old school series which I have all of, and the 2002 Mike Young Production series which was 39 episodes. I have the first two box sets (seen on the bottom left and right of the picture) and the third set is scheduled to come out on August 5th and will look like the top left corner of this picture. However as a bonus for SDCC the week before it is available at normal retail you can buy it at the Mattel booth with an exclusive King Grayskull cover, seen on the top right of the picture. Very very cool.
Then here we just have another new picture of the King Grayskull figure that I will also be buying at the Mattel booth!

No comments: