Thursday, November 13, 2008

AMAZING!

Ok so on the minimatemultiverse forum that I am a member of there is a section for people to post their custom creations and I am always amazed by the great stuff these guys can make. I wish I has some talent in this area since I have a bunch of extra minimates that I could use to do it (I'll just live with trading them for now). Anyway I was looking through stuff that members have for trade/sale and a member Nervous (Joshua) had these customers he made up for sale and they are flat out the greatest customs I have yet to see. I have always wanted MOTU minimates since I saw a great custom of the Sorceress. Anyway I sent a message to Nervous and he said I could post this pic here so thanks! Man there isn't any other license I would like in minimate form more than MOTU. Oh well for now I can just sate my desire by looking at this picture! I should mention for those of you who had a sad childhood and don't know the characters in this picture we have Trapjaw, Beastman, Skeletor, and Merman.

No comments: