Sunday, November 9, 2008

Heir to the infinities of Iron Man



Here we have some new Comic 2 packs of Star Wars Figures. This here is from Heir to the Empire (which is actually a novel they just put it in comic book format too) We have Grand Admiral Thrawn and Talon Karrde. This was essential to my collection as this book is the one that introduced Mara into the Star Wars universe and I really like both of these characters anyway.
Then here we have a set from the Infinities comic book which is a what if series. This particular set has a white Darth Vader as if he had joined to Rebel Alliance and then you have a sniper Leia because in the series she is the one that takes on the bulk of defeating the Empire.
Then there isn't much better than some new Iron Man figures except when I get them on sale! So TRU was having a 2 for 15 sale and they actually had some new figures out to make taking advantage of the sale a must. Here we have the Mark I suit but the gold version (yes I know that wasn't in the movie but that's ok because it still rocks!)
Then here we have the Atmospheric Diving Armor or the Scuba Steve suit as I like to call it. This is still a great looking suit. There is one more new one in this wave that I want but they didn't have him so stay tuned. . . . . . .



No comments: