Saturday, July 19, 2008

Worm ridden piece of filth!

So more than a year ago now I found out that there would be a Target exclusive Galactic Heroes diorama playset with the all new Jabba the Hutt, Bib Fortuna, C3PO with slime on him, Luke Skywalker, and some other figures I already head (Han, Bouush, Lando, Gamorrean Guard, and a Nikto. This set came and went and I never found it at Target and eBay sellers were way too much so I resigned myself to not being able to get this set but as you can see here I got to unresign myself. We went to the mall last night and went to Hammonds toys which is more expensive than anywhere else and has a very very small selection but whaddayaknow they had this here set and for only five buck more than normal! So I snagged up this set with the greatest Jabba the Hutt toy to every be made! I love it! This next week is Comic Con so I may not have any posts all of next week but when I get back rest assured that there will be a butt load of greatness comin at ya!!!!!!!!!

No comments: